My favorite type of weeknight meal is one that is easy and healthy. This delicious oven-roasted salmon marinated in herbs, Dijon mustard, honey and lemon is exactly that.
- 2 – 3 pounds salmon, skin on
- 1 tablespoon herbs d’provence
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, ½ of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a small bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add salmon on top of parchment paper and coat evenly with marinade. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook salmon for 15 – 20 minutes or until thermometer registers 125 degrees. If you don’t have a thermometer you can cut into the center of the salmon to make sure it is cooked and flaky.
- Lightly cover with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes before serving.