These delicious potatoes are seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic and roasted in the oven until golden brown. They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 2–½ – 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Place all potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper to bowl and stir until evenly combined.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Roast potatoes for 20 minutes, turn them over and roast them another 20 minutes so they brown on both sides.