Your whole family will beg you to make this moist, tender and flavorful chicken! Serve it with potatoes or over lightly oiled pasta and a side salad.
6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of one lime
Parmesan Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Put chicken breasts and and marinade in a large ziploc bag and marinate for 2 – 12 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, and oregano, salt and pepper and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Coat the top of each breast with the yogurt parmesan mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes. Make sure chicken registers 165 degrees on your meat thermometer.
- Let stand for 2 – 3 minutes before serving.