- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- ⅓ cup red wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add onions, salt and pepper and sauté until onions are a caramelized brown. About 20 minutes.
- Add wine and continue to cook for 5 to 7 more minutes until wine is completely absorbed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add cooled onion mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
- Enjoy with chips or veggies.