These potatoes are the perfect combination of soft and crispy!
These delicious potatoes are seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic and roasted in the oven until golden brown. They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The perfect substitute for fried potatoes and everyone in the family will love them! You can dip them in your favorite sauce, but you don’t need to. These potatoes stand alone!
2-3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
See below recipe for “best result tips”!Print
Garlic Roasted Potato Wedges
These delicious potatoes are seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic and roasted in the oven until golden brown. They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 2–½ – 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Place all potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper to bowl and stir until evenly combined.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Roast potatoes for 20 minutes, turn them over and roast them another 20 minutes so they brown on both sides.
Tips for Best Results
Use Yukon gold potatoes. The texture is perfect and there is a buttery flavor to Yukons.
It is unnecessary to soak these potatoes in advance.
Make sure you turn them at 20 minutes. They need to brown on both sides for the perfect texture.
What do you Think?