Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan recipe is a great weeknight meal. Quick to make with minimal prep and tastes delicious! It also offers easy cleanup! Your whole family will love this simple sheet pan recipe!
One sheet recipes are some of my most favorite weeknight meals. This Cajun sheet pan recipe is full of flavor and so easy to make! After a long day of momming and working, it checks all the boxes! Easy to make, tastes delicious, and easy to clean. Check, check, check.
On the weekends I like to take my time, enjoy a glass of wine and make more intricate recipes. Weeknights are for simplicity like Oven Roasted Salmon, Arugula Salad topped with a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
Dessert Recipes You Will Love
Speaking of weekends, I love to make something yummy we can all treat ourselves to on the weekends. Sometimes it’s fresh sourdough bread, but more often than not, it’s something with sugar.
One of my favorite recipes is Banana Nut Bread. My mimi and I used to make it together. I loved sitting with her enjoying a warm slice, topped with butter.
A family favorite are my browned butter Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are absolutely delicious! Be warned, you most definitely won’t eat just one … or four.
Cajun Sheet Pan Recipe Shopping List
Notes & Tips
- Don’t like shrimp? Add more sausage or just omit.
- Cut all vegetables into equal sizes. This ensure they all cook evenly.
- You can add different vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. Just don’t overload the pan. If you add one, omit something else.
- Nut Free
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan is a great weeknight dinner recipe. Quick to make with minimal prep and tastes delicious! It also offers easy cleanup! Your whole family will love this Shrimp and Sausage Cajun One Sheet!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sausage, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 ears corn, cut into 3 pieces
- 1.5 pounds baby dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables, oil and spices. Stir to coat evenly.
- Lightly spray a cooking sheet.
- Dump vegetables on cooking sheet and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sausage to cooking sheet and cook another 20 minutes. You should see light browning on the vegetables.
Keywords: sheet pan, dinner recipe,